With a smile on your face, your watched me with him;
{Acting} as if I was just a friend when truly I was more,
Your feelings for me growing; t
hinking of me more often
Meanwhile, my relationship with him was diminishing..
My pain was increasing and you were [always] there;
It was me you wanted,
still you wore that amazing smile
Never putting your feelings first;
as long as I was happy
Our friendship growing,
my relationship slipping away...
Sooner rather than later my relationship ended,
The pain was tremendous; it was [tearing] you apart;
You wiped away my tears and gave me your smile,
You soon became the only reason for my happiness...
While you were [falling in love]
I was still moving on,
Our feelings for each other were apparent;
It started to become more obvious day by day,
I wanted you as more than my best friend;
but wait...I was still recovering from the last heartbreak,
There was no way I could deal with that again;
I questioned if you were worth it, could I trust you?
Still terrified of the word love; I [really] wanted you...
You couldn't help but wait for me; finally it was time,
I wanted there to be an [us], so here we are today;
Best friend to lover, quite a transition don't you think?
It does not matter as long as you stay...
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment