I mean I will be okay.. right? I'm going to eventually stop thinking about your smile, and your kind eyes, and the way your hands fit perfectly in mine, and the warmth of your body against mine. I'll forget the way we'd disagree on many , many things , and then just laugh at our differences. I'll forget the way you'd hold me close when an "attractive" boy walked by..
.. or squeeze my hand slightly tighter when a "hot" girl walked by.. just to let me know I'm all you need. I'll find someone new to text every spare second I get.. right? I mean.. some one else will call me at 3am telling me they're sorry they drank so much and that they love me with all their heart and never want to let me go. Someone else will take me to their trailer and kiss me firmly in the rainstorm and then scream out " I love you" at the top of their lungs.right...
Monday, February 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment